New Moon

New moon, new moon

i wonder where you are

look out into space, gazing afar

i see the the twinkling stars

and still i can't see you 

new moon you may be very far

i look for warming glows

behind the swaying trees

arising in the east

new moon, new moon

i can't find you tonight

new moon, new moon

i wonder where you are, oh moon

the stars are here with me

 but you're still missing from my canopy

new moon, i hope to see you soon

new moon, new moon

if i am to see you soon

my heart will be so glad

and i will know you love in the end

if i am to see you soon

i want ta kiss upon my cheek

for there my eyes will know your glow

my heart will beat and beat

new moon, it's time for us to meet

a sliver of your light

can make a heart delight

new moon

don't stay away so long

come see me another night

where you're beaming bright

new moon, new moon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decay

the Humans